Life is filled with choices and decisions. We can view it as circumstance, but in reality we always have choices. Even in life and death situations we have a choice. In the world we live in, it has become easy to look at the circumstances, obstacles and difficult realities that point to an economic, political and social imbalance.
The lives we have in rich countries involve a series of choices that would confuse anyone. The game we play now is like an altered matrix where anything can become reality.
If you want poverty, you can find it. If you want porn, you got it! You want political tap dancing, it's right here. If you're looking for an example of success, you can find it, and if you want racism, you can find that, too.
We are literally playing a game, but it is played out over a lifetime. The choices we make can be wise, troublesome, rewarding, life changing, progress stopping or legacy building. Nothing is more important than making the right choices!
Here are 7 Important Choices You Can Make in Life
1. Life decisions - Choose to put faith in yourself instead of politics or a president!
Nothing can stop a man or woman that is determined
and taking action on a sound strategy!
2. Life decisions - Choose to Save Money. Specifically, get into the habit of saving a tenth of everything you earn. Do it by direct debit, straight from your income, so you never see the money. This habit alone is likely to ensure that you will never be hard up, and it may help you get rich.
3. Life decisions - Choose to Give Money. Give it to a individual, or to a small charity that you are personally involved with. There is a theory that the more money you give, the more you receive; and though this is not a great reason to give money away, it does seem to help others.
4. Life decisions - Choose to Eat Healthy. All food is habit forming. You eat bad food -- you'll want to eat more. You eat good food -- even if you don't like it so much to start with, you soon will -- at least for some of it! So eat more of that. I love garlic, onions, berries and cherries, certain fish, and most green vegetables. Experiment with food that is good for you (it is well worth having a blood test and seeing a nutritionist) until you find food you love and that loves you.
5. Life decisions - Choose to Exercise Every Day. Exercise not only improves health immeasurably, but also clears the mind and makes you feel good. It is easier to exercise each day for half an hour or more than to try to do it three times a week.
6. Life decisions - Choose a to do Something you Love Daily. We spend half of our waking hours working, and often mad because we do not to enjoy it. Therefore it is wise to take up something you enjoy -- biking, teaching and playing with your children, something that will truly fill you up inside.
7. Life decisions - Choose the Right Partner. Nothing will derail a person more than a toxic parter. It doesn't matter what the conflict is, often people do not reach their full potential due to their choice in parters.
Everyone has problems, the key is working through them. All the most significant and great people always have someone that is walking with them, in front, beside or wherever they so choose. The key is that greatness is rarely an individual journey.
I invite you to join the Souletics Mindset Coaching Program!
For more help and practice making good choices, play GAME OF CHOICES "The Ultimate Career Test" The app that helps you make better life decisions!