Don't Give Up
The Day You Wanted to Quit it All!
Have you ever felt like giving up? I mean giving up on everything, material attachments, even human attachments - all the stuff, the business, the job, the career, the politics, the struggle and even the victory.
You hear the phrase "don't give up" but at this point it means nothing to you. If you've ever been there, it’s an incredible place where you feel everything. Somehow it seems like at this point you’ve done all you could and if you haven’t, you've come to the conclusion that you've done all you want to do.
It’s not as if you somehow hit rock bottom, but you're tired of running on the treadmill. You’ve seen enough, experienced even more, and benefited from the successes of your hard work.
You understand what it takes to accomplish what you want, and you understand everything that must line up for your remaining dreams to become a reality. But the question still nags at you... what is all this? When you feel like this it’s a good time to assess your environment.
To make sure that you take a step back and understand all the right things and possible other decisions you’ve made to get you to this point.
5 Important things to do to assist you in overcoming that difficult moment:
1. Prayer: It can be as short as five minutes to start. Seek divine wisdom and understanding.
2. Releasing negative thoughts: making the conscious decision to drop negative, judgmental thoughts and anxieties daily. Slowly eliminate the social media depression.
3. Gratitude. Write down all the things you're grateful for.
4. Connect with people in person. Meet people face to face and one on one. 5. Give to someone. Give your time, a donation, or it could simply be words of encouragement. This is a way to send the world a gift that will ultimately come back to you in some way.
5. Grab a hold of hope and don't let go! Seasons pass!
Get Your Mind Right - Take Mindset and Health Assessment Quiz